Friday, February 21, 2014

Awesome Deal on Luvs Diapers at Big Lots


I wanted to share this awesome deal on Luv's diapers I scored today. Since I am expecting baby #2 in May I have already began stocking up on diapers. So, while shopping at Big Lots today I decided to check the diaper isle. And boy am I glad I did!!! Here is the deal I found:

Luvs Mega Pack - 86 Diapers - Size 1 - $7.50

Luvs Mega Pack - 74 Diapers - Size 2 - $7.50


That comes out to be under .09¢ for size 1 and .10¢ for size 2!!!! I was so happy. Too bad they only had 2 packs of each size. 

I know that they hold items until closing so I suggest you call your local Big Lots and ask them to place some on hold for you. 

Here is the same pack for sale on Amazon for $28.97. Yikes!!!! 
Luvs Mega Pack -86 Diapers - Size 1

Oh and the cool part, no coupon needed!

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article. I’ve read in many other places before that but
    I did not get this type of effective and more useful text. It is really important now to
    vary your anchors as this seems more natural to user.
    This article helped me a lot to understand information.

    ReplyDelete