Friday, February 21, 2014

Awesome Deal on Luvs Diapers at Big Lots


I wanted to share this awesome deal on Luv's diapers I scored today. Since I am expecting baby #2 in May I have already began stocking up on diapers. So, while shopping at Big Lots today I decided to check the diaper isle. And boy am I glad I did!!! Here is the deal I found:

Luvs Mega Pack - 86 Diapers - Size 1 - $7.50

Luvs Mega Pack - 74 Diapers - Size 2 - $7.50


That comes out to be under .09¢ for size 1 and .10¢ for size 2!!!! I was so happy. Too bad they only had 2 packs of each size. 

I know that they hold items until closing so I suggest you call your local Big Lots and ask them to place some on hold for you. 

Here is the same pack for sale on Amazon for $28.97. Yikes!!!! 
Luvs Mega Pack -86 Diapers - Size 1

Oh and the cool part, no coupon needed!

4 comments:

  1. Hello, My Dear friends Hi!! Hope you all are doing well. Are looking for the Big Lots Survey at www.biglotssurvey.com?

    And Do you want to know about What time does Big Lots Store Open? and What time does Big Lots Store Close?

    Big lots customer service Number and Big Lots Store Locations Near Me.

    If you don’t know so don’t worry my friends, cause Here we have explained all Big lot survey, Big lots rewards,

    that would help you to save your time and fuel. There is no necessary to go visit Big Lots Store yourself.

    big lots survey number

    big lots transaction number on receipt

    biglotsurvery

    ReplyDelete